Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, does anyone know what the snow and winter conditions are supposed to be this year for central NY. I heard it was supposed to be another mild winter which sucks and then I hear that we're supposed to get tons of snow..I hope its tons of snow!!!!I need to actually ride my snowmobile this year. Last year pretty much sucked.

[red]moved to snow conditions for better exposure.

edited by rev500ss[/red]

·
Registered
757 Posts
Dude i dont think anyone knows...i live in western ny and these weather people are jokes.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
they way it looks, its gonna be a late start. places have recieved snow., but it all melts.who knows tho ya know. it seems that its gonna be late. i mean there warm tempatures. people usually start riding the first week of december on the hill. thats prolly not going to be possibile this year. alot can change in a short amount of time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm hoping and praying for a good season this year. Whatever happened to the years when there was a ton of snow?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Finally reached 22 degrees this morning in western PA. THis is the coldest that is has been since fall. Hofefully NY will get pounded this year. I only made two trip to NY last season.

·
Registered
757 Posts
it is around 30 degrees now and the whole week is supposed to be 50s and cloudy.......but there is a chance of a dusting tonight.

·
Registered
363 Posts
i aint exspecting any snow till late december and what not as far as me its goin to snow a lot this year,i dont want anybody saying it wont be a good one just say it will lol[8D][8D]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Right about now is when I get ansy. As soon as deer season is finishing up is when I like to be on the trails. If there is no snow now (which there) I start to get dis-appointed in the year ahead.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Without snow winter is just pointless. I want snow! I want to get a good ride at least once this year.Some are say alot some are saying none, nobody realy knows anymore. Im just going to keep praying we get some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts