Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nobody in south dakota has snow yet, right? we had a duster come through thursday night, i think, here in flandreau. other than that, nothing. how bout you???

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
am i the only one from south dakota on here? well, even if i am, we still haven't had any snow here east river. the hills got some snow, but i don't know how much. just in case anyone is wondering;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
well, nothing yet
It has been beautiful here in Sioux Falls. It was like 60 today.
Winter needs to make up its mind!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ice on monday, but still no snow. chance of flurrys tomorrow, but i am not betting on it being anything. maybe enough to make the ground white. these arent the south dakota winters they used to be, even when i was groing up in the early 90s.

·
Registered
646 Posts
That was one hell of a storm on Sunday, with the wrong kind of precip

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you got that right. i guess i dunno what i am complaing about. even if we get some snow, i only have a 1980 pantera to ride. the motors are out of my other two sleds. ones ready to go back in, and the other is about ready to go back together. all kinds of fun coming my way!:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we just got a dusting in f-town. looks like it was a bit heavier south of sioux falls, though. supposed to be back up into the 40s for a week or so again, though. i wish winter was coming, that would be nice.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
according to the news, we have a chance to get in on that storm that is coming through about midweek. that would be fine with me, as we haven't had enough snow to get the snowmobiles out. i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pretty sure i have absolutely no idea how much snow we might get, but any is better than what we've got now, which is none. it was up to the low 50s earlier this week, but we had some tile put in and the guy said there was 15 inches of frost out there. i dunno about that, but we'll have to take what we can get, i guess.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just checked the forecast, kelo says precip wed, thur, snd fri. hope i'm over my damn cold by then, if not, have to bundle up and go anyway, eh? i've been going mad waitin for some snow, and we might just have a white x-mas after all

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks like the blizzard warning is now out by Rapid and Mitchell

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
changed it i heard 3-6 inches in the sioux falls metro area. sucks, i am an hour farther north than sioux falls, so i doubt i'll get anything :mad:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but it didn't. looking on KELO, the radar says i am screwed. don't look like any more coming, and i didn't see a bit of snow. absolutely nothing. it rained and froze, and made driving hard. not to mention my semester tests suck, so my day has been a bad one. i should've stayed in bed. don't look like anything else for a long time, and back above freezing for the next week. this will be my first brown christmas. you have no idea how pissed i am

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.