HEADLINE.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
not holding my breath.....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I don't think it is going to happen. It wont stick anyway.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Might as well not snow til the ground is frozen!!! If it dumps before the ground freezes, then we don't stand a chance at getting a decent base...AGAIN...this year.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AlumaDoo said:
Might as well not snow til the ground is frozen!!! If it dumps before the ground freezes, then we don't stand a chance at getting a decent base...AGAIN...this year.
it is a start though.. the lakes down here are froze people are already fishing on them

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
95mach1670 said:
AlumaDoo said:
it is a start though.. the lakes down here are froze people are already fishing on them

lake bute-des-more in oshkosh was already frozen over this morning, along with all the ponds and parts of the fox river are all frozen up, i know last week, some places had about 1 1/2 of freeze in the ground.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
up here in adams county the lakes are starting to freeze over. im on the border of the county. really wierd, i have a marquette county address but live in adams county. strange huh.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ehhh, the ground down here is pretty frozen already as temps are in the teens at night. Lakes are just getting their first ice and they should completely freeze over this week. I haven't heard of this snow prediction and i'm not counting on it..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PolarisIndySKS said:
Ehhh, the ground down here is pretty frozen already as temps are in the teens at night. Lakes are just getting their first ice and they should completely freeze over this week. I haven't heard of this snow prediction and i'm not counting on it..
i found it on national weather service so its legit...

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Checked the ice on the lake Saturday night.......4 inches. Now it's freakin' raining.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
My lake was iced over till yesterdays rain. Open again. at this rate it will never freeze.

·
Registered
450 Posts
hmm, so much for this winter being "cold and snowy".

·
Registered
581 Posts
MasterSkitelz said:
hmm, so much for this winter being "cold and snowy".
Its not ebe nwinter yet. Its only Nov. 30th. We dont get snow till mid december.....

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^might see flakes today.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I see some now.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yea I rode around my small yard a bit! We got about 2-3 inches, but it's still enough to get a bit of riding in. I just had to!! Hopefully tomorrow we can go to my friends house and put some miles on. 2010124154226750_29056.jpg
2010124154240125_29056.jpg
2010124154254546_29056.jpg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts