Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this pic around 10:00 PM CST

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/snowdec1802.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
well it good that u r getting snow, on the lake by my house it has enough snow to drive sled on it anywhere. That is moose lake just north of sprague manitoba. There isn't enough snow for the trails yet but that will come in time

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moose lake! Where we were riding on Sunday.

I guess you better be home next time we make the trip out there, not come back here when we go out there.. [;)]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Oh sure.!! take the snow and send us the rain.. looks like rain for the next 2 days out here..

Heh, wanna trade back..!?!? :D

hopefully you get enough to ride..

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
We got another couple inches last night here in NW Minnesota. It is still snowing lightly, I hope we can hit te 6 inch mark!

·
Registered
210 Posts
We seem to be in the "eye" here. So far we have a good foot. One guy said 16", but I think he is high. I would say no more than 14". Thay say that it will taper off sometime today, but they also say about 6" inches tommorrow.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
where u at greeze monkey, here in north central ND......bout 50 miles east of botno we got 4-6 inches...this was more of a teasing cuz its not really enough snow to ride, but it is...i put on bout 20 miles 2nite in the drifts on the ditch

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Do you live along the border of mb/sask? I heard Dauphin got around 40cm already and are expecting 10 more.

Oh yeawh for you americans that is 15" with 3 more expected. Approximately.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry I took so long to reply guys, been out riding [:D][:D][:D]. I live about 20 miles from the manitoba border. About 30 miles north of moose mountain and 60 miles south of Kamsak. In the end we ended up with a good 14" I would say. We rode till 1 am last night in the full moon. We then rode today all afternoon. It is very soft and deep. The old Polaris has some tuff slugging, but no complaints here. The wind has made some awesome banks. Nice and soft and due for bustin'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts