Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes that's right.......just heard on the radio that they are calling for snow showers tomorrow and for a couple days after. Can't be to long now!!!!!Oh and for any AKers I heard the snow level droped to 2500 to 3000 at Summit!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, you guys suck! j/k I can't believe you're getting snow ALREADY! Whats the job scene like up there anyways? I think I need to move.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well I just decided where I am going to retire!!!! (That,s if my wife agrees,if not I'll miss her LOL )

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Long range forcast here for next week is for snow,
it won't stay but just nice to hear.
Hey maybe there will be enough for some test runs on rebuilt Trailcat

K

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update, it snowed yesterday-last night- and today and that was at 500ft. The last I heared is it was snowing at 1:00pm today so imagine the mountains!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
grrr!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
948 Posts
thththaatt's cool!!! can't wait!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah nothing stuck in the valley but word is that the mountain got hooked up! Anyway not trying to brag, just giving you all a good reason to move NORTH- the job prospects are always good!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
haha.....ive had the idea to move north for a long time.....gotta get outa High School first tho ;)

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Snow level supposed to be 1500' tonight should snow at Turnagain Pass tonight. Probably won't be able to ride for another month or so though.

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEEP SNOW
WE WILL ALL BE RIDING SOON!

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just looked at weather.com and it's snowing in Paxson, so I'm sure Summit is getting pounded. TCMC, is it just me or does it seem like this year has had an unusually long fall? I know up north the last couple of years that by this time it's already been in the negative temps a few times!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I'm from Canada and it is nice out right now and we are combining so I am not complaining.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Snow is halfway down the mountains this morning..32 degrees F.... fever...I've got the fever... itchy thumb.... what else can I oil on that machine?.... aftermarket parts? Hmmmmm

I know, I'll just sit on it and go "Blblblblttttttblaaaaaaaaarrrrrrwwwwwrrr" and make spittle on the back side of the windshield... my wife thinks I'm nuts.. she may be right!

'01Ski-doo 700 Summit HM

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
My friends think I am nuts because I would rather work and buy a sled then go to a movie or go party with them. I probably am insane but I prefer riding to sitting around doing nothing. I am one of those people who would rather have no life in the summer and fun in winter than slack off all summer and wonder why i can't afford anything in winter.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Well, they are calling for the first flakes here in southern MN on Sunday night. Accumulation or not, I will be excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some cold weather, I ice fish also and snow before cold is not good.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes.gif

·
Registered
777 Posts
It,s snowing right now ,not a lot ,but it,s a start.....southern manitoba

1 - 20 of 26 Posts