Snowmobile Fanatics banner

SNOW in the Forcast!!!!!

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  SledHead 
#1 ·
Yes that's right.......just heard on the radio that they are calling for snow showers tomorrow and for a couple days after. Can't be to long now!!!!!Oh and for any AKers I heard the snow level droped to 2500 to 3000 at Summit!

#4 ·
Long range forcast here for next week is for snow,
it won't stay but just nice to hear.
Hey maybe there will be enough for some test runs on rebuilt Trailcat

K

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

#7 ·
thththaatt's cool!!! can't wait!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#13 ·
I just looked at weather.com and it's snowing in Paxson, so I'm sure Summit is getting pounded. TCMC, is it just me or does it seem like this year has had an unusually long fall? I know up north the last couple of years that by this time it's already been in the negative temps a few times!

#16 ·
Snow is halfway down the mountains this morning..32 degrees F.... fever...I've got the fever... itchy thumb.... what else can I oil on that machine?.... aftermarket parts? Hmmmmm

I know, I'll just sit on it and go "Blblblblttttttblaaaaaaaaarrrrrrwwwwwrrr" and make spittle on the back side of the windshield... my wife thinks I'm nuts.. she may be right!

'01Ski-doo 700 Summit HM

#17 ·
My friends think I am nuts because I would rather work and buy a sled then go to a movie or go party with them. I probably am insane but I prefer riding to sitting around doing nothing. I am one of those people who would rather have no life in the summer and fun in winter than slack off all summer and wonder why i can't afford anything in winter.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

#18 ·
Well, they are calling for the first flakes here in southern MN on Sunday night. Accumulation or not, I will be excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some cold weather, I ice fish also and snow before cold is not good.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.