Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Merry Christmas. I'm heading up to the cottage later on today and was wondering if anyone knows how much snow we have up there, enough for riding?

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got to go to Haliburton Forest. Nothing else open. We went Dec 28th and put on 130 miles. Most everything is open, no lake crossings though. Well worth it for $30.00/sled. There was 1-2 feet of snow on the ground, with the odd rough spot.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Theres some good snow up there now. January 4th. Most of the lakes are soild, But not marked. There trails are in ruff shape, theres snow, just really bumpy. Wheres you cottage? I'm on Drag Lake, off of Harburn rd.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on Esson Lake about 10 minutes from a town called Wilberforce. I hear it's supposed to snow almost everyday up there this week. Let's hope so.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah I hope it does. Thats all we need... a good 2 ft. of snow. The lakes are in great shape so far. I ride though wilberforce all the time....

·
Registered
78 Posts
We're up on Miskwabinish Rd, Miskwabi Lake, just east of Esson. Haven't been up since b4 xmas. My Aunt & Uncle were up btw xmas & new years & said they couldn't hear any sleds on the trails. They are on Negaunee Lk.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Heard from a buddy of mine who went to Dorsett???? I believe that's the name, Boxing Day for a week and said they had 3 feet then. Magine they've a pile now that they've been getting snow almost everyday. Think Dorsett's close to Haliburton? Not sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts