Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight there's a 4-6 inches predicted for me! I'm lovin it[:D]. Sorry to the rest of you that still have only grass.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Um, just cuz it's predicted doesn't mean it's gonna happen. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but all meteorologists are quacks.

JMHO

Hopefully for your sake they are right though!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't watch the tv freaks, they're never right. Where I get my weather reports from are pretty much always true. I'm grateful for it too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
where u get ur weather reports then?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a taskbar program called weatherbug that is set to the airport closest to me which is about 5 miles away. The snow has already begun to fall.

Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]where u get ur weather reports then?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
where do you think weatherbug gets its info??? it gets it from all the quacks from the weather channel. 4-6 inches means a 1-2 inch max they cannot predict what they are gonna have for lunch let alone the weather

·
Registered
115 Posts
Geez bobwini your pretty rough on those damn weather guys. Mine are usually right I just watch my local weather channel. We have about 3-4 inches right now and thats about what they predicted.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to inform all of you who are complaining about weather ppl. I DID get my 4-6 inches last night. Just because you guys aren't getting your snow doesn't mean you can say I'm not gonna.

Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]where do you think weatherbug gets its info??? it gets it from all the quacks from the weather channel. 4-6 inches means a 1-2 inch max they cannot predict what they are gonna have for lunch let alone the weather

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Mines usually right... For those of you that are in Southern Ontario, I watch VR land news.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by mxz583dude
[br]Just to inform all of you who are complaining about weather ppl. I DID get my 4-6 inches last night. Just because you guys aren't getting your snow doesn't mean you can say I'm not gonna.
Glad to hear it bud! Hope you get to put a few miles on too!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
sorry i didnt mean to sound so hostile. congrats on your snow but around here all the weather guys are quacks the are good at predicting temps but when it comes to snow they are cluless
for them 10 to 12 inches means a dusting on the ground and 1 to 3 inches you better batton down the hatches a friggin blizzard is on the way

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
All weather guys here are ******* idiots too. I hate every single one of them with a passion. I have weatherbug too, it's wrong every time.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear that. Mine tends to be right all the time.

Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]All weather guys here are ******* idiots too. I hate every single one of them with a passion. I have weatherbug too, it's wrong every time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts