Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would see who got snow last night? we got about 6 inches over night really surprised me.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
It was definitely cool enough to snow, but we got nothing. The only way we would get snow is if I started working on the sled.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Just frost here,we had 8" last weekend though.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
should be 70 and sunny today, playing 9 holes after work.............
Going golfing after class at 4, then this weekend i have to go pick up my sled from the Black Hills. I see there is rideable snow there to so i will probably go for a short 40-50 miles ride while out there[:D]

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
It rained, that count?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
zecow224 said:
Just thought i would see who got snow last night? we got about 6 inches over night really surprised me.
Just west of you, nada, zip, zero. I'm surprised to hear you got that much.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm 20 miles SW of Lansing, Mi and I heard yesterday that we may get some snow. It's 46F here today and it's been raining like a SOB the last couple days, so I don't doubt it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
We had about 2.5 this morning when I left for work and still snowing.

·
Registered
567 Posts
3 in monday 2 in wednesday and idk how much the mountain got some one said over a foot so theres prolly still 4 foot on top so come out and ride wyoming while you can guys season still going strong

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well im located in appleton wisconsion, and when i went out side this morning it was 6 inches on the ruler and that it probably snowed another inch but most of it melted.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
should be 70 and sunny today, playing 9 holes after work.............
Went and worked on my swing, gotta play a game with some of the local big wigs in town next week and boy is my game terrible!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
On the way home from work yesterday, I saw sled track on the closed trails. And it was on two different trails. Seems some people just don't want to admit that winter is over!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Yup. Could plainly see the paddle and carbide tracks in the shoulder gravel where they went around the gate. They must have gone through much earlier. One idiot even rode through the cemetary. Not through the grave sites though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts