Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Snow God who art in Heaven, Please cover thy ground in white, so in the morning we can ride and park our sleds late at night.[NeedSnow][Sleds]

·
Registered
176 Posts
[thumb]That's a really good prayer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Amen!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Snowmobilers Prayer: Our father who art in mountains, highmark be thy name, May snowfall come, powder bar none, On minnesota as it is in Wyoming, Give us this day our huge storm, and forgive the Cat riders, as we forgive those who switch to real sleds, and lead us not into avalanche conditions, but deliver us to eternal power, AMEN!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Haha, This is one of those posts that make you laugh and smile. . . Made my day

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Snowmobilers Prayer: Our father who art in mountains, highmark be thy name, May snowfall come, powder bar none, On minnesota as it is in Wyoming, Give us this day our huge storm, and forgive the Cat riders, as we forgive those who switch to real sleds, and lead us not into avalanche conditions, but deliver us to eternal power, AMEN!
I like this one better, sorry ready to ride, they are both good and put a smile on your face

glad to hear i was forgiven, i couldnt handle the the dark side anymore

·
Registered
538 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Snowmobilers Prayer: Our father who art in mountains, highmark be thy name, May snowfall come, powder bar none, On minnesota as it is in Wyoming, Give us this day our huge storm, and forgive the [highlight=yellow]Doo[/highlight=yellow] riders, as we forgive those who switch to real sleds, and lead us not into avalanche conditions, but deliver us to eternal power, AMEN!
there we go, fixed it for ya. [thumb]

·
Registered
176 Posts
^that's better a lot better [thumb]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ilive4snow700 said:
Dragon700 said:
Snowmobilers Prayer: Our father who art in mountains, highmark be thy name, May snowfall come, powder bar none, On minnesota as it is in Wyoming, Give us this day our huge storm, and forgive the [highlight=yellow]Doo[/highlight=yellow] riders, as we forgive those who switch to real sleds, and lead us not into avalanche conditions, but deliver us to eternal power, AMEN!
there we go, fixed it for ya. [thumb]
Hahaa. I ride with a ton of Cat guys. They're all big talkers so I have to give some of crap in return! [thumb]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts