Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching the weather and it is supposed to snow from thursday to sunday. looks like anywhere near the citiesand south is going to be rain. I hope we finally get some snow.

Jake

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
That would be sweet.

On the weather channel (for my area) it says flurries thursday and snow showers friday.

Edit: I guess i need to check it more often, now it says thursday, friday, saturday, and some on sunday. [:D]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I believe they say its gonna be a rain/snow mix, MORE CRAPPY weather [:(!]

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Iowa will not get anything that is worth talking about. Central South Dakota looks to get hit pretty good this weekend. JohnDee.com shows a 12+ inches area. I may have to take a drive next week. [:D]

·
Registered
963 Posts
i also saw that. i think that the cities will just get rain but hopefully they will get some nice snow up north.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
cough cough bullsh1t we have 3 little spots of snow in my yard. next time the weather man says thank god for our nice spring like winter im goin weather man hunting.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]cough cough bullsh1t we have 3 little spots of snow in my yard. next time the weather man says thank god for our nice spring like winter im goin weather man hunting.
Right on! [Flame2]

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by FastJake
[br]We got over an inch in the Mille Lacs area and it coming down fast. [:D] Ill kep you updated.

Jake
Please do.....might head up fishing on Monday and would like to bring the sled so I get at least one ride this year!

·
Registered
477 Posts
i just checked the maps and the cites didn't really get anything but it looks like the north shore and south of duluth got some any one from that area have a update?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well as of now we got a good 2 inches. It is going to be fluries all day. They are calling for some heavier snow Sat. night to Monday.
Some lake riding would be good because we already had an inch+ on the lake.
Jake

·
Registered
317 Posts
Duluth area update, we have just over an in. where Im at. maybe 2 by the days end. May be heavy on Sun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here are a couple photos I took today in Duluth. At least it's a start!

[attachment=53980]

[attachment=53981]

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
well looks like most of the storm is still over the mn sd border and it looks big so i how duluth gets lots of snow cause i want to ride on ml weekend!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
maybe i shouldnt of talked so fast because we got 1-3 inches enough to take the girlfriend around the on[B)]. but my 325 wsm needs to be used so we might just have to go hunting[}:)]

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
We got ummmmm about 3 inches, i think i may take the sled for a rip tomorrow, seeings how that will probably be the only miles i will get this year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts