Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen this show on the Outdoor Channel? It was terrible! Who are those guys they got to host that thing?!? I saw a similar program -- snowmobiling -- that was ten times better. Oh well, what can you expect, I guess. [:D]

·
Registered
586 Posts
What show?I can never find anythin about snowmobiling on TV.What gives?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have DishNetwork satellite service and these shows will come on from time to time, usually on the Outdoor Channel.

The episode of Snow TV I just saw profiled a sno-cross event in Duluth, MN. It was the 2002 event however.

The episode of Snowmobiling contained three reviews of various sleds -- one performance, one trail, and one mountain. Snowmobiling was a good show.

[:)]

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw Snow TV last saturday at 5:30 PM on the outdoor channel. I agree, the hosts of the show were pathetic, but I still like seeing stuff about sleds. The outdoor channel has another show called Snowmobile Television. It sucks as well (mostly because its an advertisment for Canada. Snow TV is out of Wisconsin which explains why the hosts are so lame.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hehehe

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
When is it on bell, and what channel.

·
Registered
268 Posts
from time to time there are the X games sno-cross hill climes and sno-cross on the x games on the X-tream chanel its the best i seen yet on t.v.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It is on the outdoor channel. Here is the link, http://www.snowtv.tv/

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Thanks, I always used to watch Snowmobiler TV it was actually prety good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts