Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw something today while cultivating, it was kind of a mix between rain/sleet/hail/snow...lol....it wasnt really snow, or really rain, it was hittin the windows harder than rain does, makin a lil noise, kinda like sleet...but it wasnt really sleet.....lol.....it feels bout cold enough to snow and it is in the forcast for 2nite or tomorrow night along the Canadian border......so winter is on its way!!!:D

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
23 Posts
It snowed here in Alaska 2 nights ago..... :)

2002 AC Z570 esr

2002 AC Z 570 esr

IT'S ALL GOOD...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
NO, no snow! Not yet. Need to make $ and need to sell the XCR and need to get the Pro X home and make sure all is well before it snows...

Oh yeah, maybe also combine the soybeans, sunflowers and corn, then cultivate all the ground and apply the fertilizer...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
134 Posts
yes we need snow....my sled was in and out of the shop a lot last year due to the previous owner not taking care of it...so i didnt get to many miles on it...i live for snowmobiling...give u such an andrenaline rush...around green bay here its starting to get colder lows are only supposta be ine like mid 40's and highs aorund lower 60's....i want snow!!!!

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
no snow not yet im with p-man and will on this one. i need my pro-x 800 home first and after what happened the first time im not taking any situations for granted. i want it home in one piece like it should be

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dreamt it snowed last night.....and i dreamt i was riding, and i woke up this morning and thot it really did snow.....lol

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
MOTHER NATURE WAITS FOR NO ONE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA............(cough, cough) sorry, got carried away there.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi:
no snow not yet im with p-man and will on this one. i need my pro-x 800 home first and after what happened the first time im not taking any situations for granted. i want it home in one piece like it should be

whaat happened to ur sled the first time??....or unless u explained it already and idk what happened

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
We sorry P-man and others....but if it wants to snow im sure not gonna stop it. After the winter we had last year, i will take it whenever i can get it, combine or no, i want snow.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sitting in my office at 7 am, looking outside,a storm is rolling by, some rain, some hail, some snow ?, the driveway is all WHITE, PERRRRRRRRFECT!!!!!!! Better get the snows out, A.C. better hurry up with my FIRECAT F7.

W.F.O.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
to put it simple my sled looked like it was ran over and stabbed with the forks of a forklift. i had the honor of opening the crate to see my sled waiting for assembly and almost started to cry when i did.then i almost strangled everyone in the place and i made the receptionist cry. i know thats bad but i was pissed

Bobby

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wholly s*%t ! What happened? Did it "fall off the truck" as they say? I would have been pissed too!

If you can read this I'm parked!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, that's not good at all. I've actually seen this happen once at a dealership. A guy running the fork-lift was unloading the crates from the big-rig and while it was high in the air, it somehow slipped off and crashed to the ground. Ruined the hood and tore the seat, and some other things i'm sure. I couldn't believe it....a brand new Edge, ruined.

Will you get any kind of reimbursement for having to wait even longer???

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
That TOTALLY bites man! I would be so pissed. I mean mistakes happen, but come on...........

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
You made the receptionist cry? LOL Them must have been some pretty bad words. What were you saying...well, i can just about imagine, don't say it here. Lol, this is funny. I hope a sled that is not damaged comes for you soon.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
yeah i went back a few days later to apologize and she said i was the first person that ever made her do that at work.lol i snapped at her hard enough that if it would have been a bite her head would have been in 40 pieces.tons of mean words and none i would repeat even to my worst enemy. My sled better get here soon or ill make the shop boss cry

Bobby

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I'm glad you went back to apologize. If it isn't dry enough this weekend to go to the field, I want to go to the dealer in winnipeg and take a look at my new Pro X 600

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
now erick and triumph and xlt need to get pro x's that way all the Mods have them :)D)

Bobby

1 - 20 of 24 Posts