Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm sitting here looking out the office window and it looks like a scene from a winter blizzard.. it's snowing like crazy out.. WoooHoo.. You guys have all been talking about snow for what seems like forever I felt left out.. but Today we got our first snow.. and it's friday to boot.. Today is good..!

I'm in Toronto in case you were wondering..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah I'm in Burlington and it's coming down pretty good.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it stopped now and it's sunny.. but there is still snow on the ground and the car.. I'm satisfied.. Thank you snow god..

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
still goin here but not as hard

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Are you sure you're in Ontario? I just got back from lunch and I'm still in a spring jacket; although they are calling for some in the forecast, I'll believe it when I see it.

Jacqui (in Windsor)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Still snowing on and off here in Port Perry and there calling for 10 to 15 cm by tomorow morning. I was just looking at the weather channel and if you lived in Orillia it looks like you could go for a decent rip!

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Who jac, I'm in Bulrington Ontario Canada... I watched the football game after school, and frooze my A$$ off. And I was wearing a winter jacket.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts