Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had good snow here for about the last 4 days. It started with an ice storm which cluttered up trails real bad. We have about 5-6 inches here now and it's still falling. I'm working on mile 25 of my sled. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
THATS GREAT TO HERE THERE SNOW SOMEWHERE IN NY. DO ME A FAVOR AND SEND SOME MY WAY. WE ONLY HAD A FEW INCHES OF SLUSH. I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SLED AND IVE ONLY GONE AROUND THE YARD WITH THE KIDS A FEW TIMES. HAVE FUN!!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey striker, Welcome to the forum. Could you please not use capitals. Its hard to read.

Thanks

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some pics of this snow before it decided to start melting today. They're at night but at least you can see the snow. I also have some pics of takin 2 other sleds out for the first time. There's a lot of um so you gotta be patient. The yellow sled is my skidoo '96 mxz 583. The other two sleds are Cats. One's a Z 440 and the other is a ZL 500. Sorry about all the pics and the size. School's computers don't have any image programs.
/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/sled.jpg/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/sled 7.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am so jealous mxz i can imagine even that little bit of snow was fun to mess arround on! it will be here soooon i hope i got an itchy thumb!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Jeez! That's quite a bit of snow! Those pics look like all the snow we had last year...total. I hope this winter is better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts