Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had about 3 inches on the ground last week which slowly melted away with the warm temps. Today, got about 5 inches in it's place! The snow is nothing, but powder so as soon as you go down the trail once, a lot of it blows around and the trails are bare again. I'm still gonna go out riding, but I'm gonna take it slow because I know it's gonna be a rough ride. We're also suppose to get another 3-5 inches tonight of lake effect snow, but I don't think it's gonna happen. We got blue sky right now...[:(]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
How can so many other people get snow, yet we, in Northern MN and Canada get none!!! [:(] Anyways, good to hear man, take it easy on the trails.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I've already put 60, or 70 miles on my sled, IN NICE TRAILS.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got another 1 1/2-2 inches last night. Only put on about 35 miles yesterday, most of it was ditch riding with a few trails where we could find them. Trails weren't as bad as I thought they would be, the snow packed down pretty good so it gave us a good base. They're not calling for snow again till Sat. but the temp is suppose to be like 34 so it might turn to rain. I hope not, the snow will be gone in no time.[:(]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It's suck not having no snow, I have to trailer 2 and a half hours to go sledding, I wish we had more snow here, well hey a least some of the lakes are frozen.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I circled around the yard a few laps, they do have snow in Pittsburg,NH where I ride you can check out the clubs site www.pittsburgridgerunners.org/ they have a live cam, but it's out of commission til' 12/11 you still can see yesterday's cam pic go to trail conditions. Hope everybody gets snow for xmas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts