Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE GOT ANY SNOW????IT'S THE 23RD OF DECEMBER AND THERE ISN'T EVEN A FLAKE OF SNOW ON THE GROUND AND I AM WAITIN TO GET MY SLED OUT FOR A RIP I'VE ONLY BEEN OUT ONCE AND THAT WAS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
it snowed here but mixed with rain so we have grass

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We have about 3-4 in. in places but, not enough to ride.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lots i tried shipping with acanada post but they laughed in ym face ...j/k but ya i have lots like 2 feet everywhere sledding everynight i dont work

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
6 inches here in Norhern Wi. We had a least a foot back in november to bad it didn't stay. Only put on 45 miles today riding the ditches and backroads. Temps shot up and it got really sloppy now its lookin to be warm again 2morrow.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]We have about 3-4 in. in places but, not enough to ride.
yeh w/e, 1-2in in spots some places absolutly nothing and other places maybe 3-4in. We pretty much have nothing. Frick, A farmer close by is out there combining his sunflowers to this day!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I live in Orillia also and we are getting some snow christmas eve. But I got out id say 6 days or so. Crappy for a few days but we had that foot so it was pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i heard that theres going to be a huge storm province wide in ontario on boxing day. hopefully that will be the start to my season

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]nada,just puddles and lots of them. anyone up for some water skippin?
^^^ im in. weve got nothing here. tommorrow i'm takin the sled to the garage to clean her up

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Originally posted by ProXtreme
[br]No snow in this area! We have had it, and are going to Dauphin Canada on Tuesday. They have just about 4 feet.
Hey, I don't go back to work until the 30th... that sounds like the place to go. What does it take to get into Dauphin Canada??

Man, I need snow!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
We have snow up in the mountain last ride on Wednesday there was 2/3 ft. The valley here was bone dry till Thursday night and Friday put down about 4". And now it is snowing again supposed to get another 2/3"![:D] To bad all my neighbors would call the cops if I fired up the sled and took off[V]! Hopefully the wife has nothing for me to do tomorrow and can take the kids up and have some fun.Hopefully these storms will head your way and if not head this way we got enough trails for all you all out east. [Sleds]

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It's 2 days before Christmas and I'm wearing t-shirts out at night... I've only seen a dusting so far this year [:(]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I went water skipping yesterday, also made another 15" wide dirt strip in my yard. We're suppose to start getting snow on Monday and end on Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully it will stick around and at least start a decent base.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts