Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else there? I was there, and about 5 or 6 of my riding friends... It was a blast. I just got home, i'll write more in the morning...

-Dean

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ya I was there, Raced in the vintage class, I was the guy in second place the whole race till the guy in first stopped and I crashed into him. I have a ton of pics too, see what they turn out like and maybe i'll post a bunch

I don't brake until I see God!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
at the metradome? how were the races?

There's always next year....

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
easter dudes, sorry, slept in, 'rents woke me, hauled me to g-mas. Now i'm home, but it's nearing 1am again, and school tomorrow.
lol.

-Dean

·
Registered
502 Posts
Here are some pics from the dome, but they are really shoddy. My camera sucks, but I wasn't too worried cause there were a couple hotties sitting in front of us, and lots of hotties walkin around most of teh day. Oh an our drivers meeting was held way up in one of the sections and we had some dude from clearchannel talk to us. Kinda goes with my other post about the rumor of clear channel buying the circuit. All in all was a fun day tho.

damn can't upload pics either too large, have to work on them and try again

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, lots of hotties there! Too bad they were mostly with guys. We brought 2 chicks with us too.

look forward to your pics. We got there just as the vintage class was racing. How can you guys get 3-4' of air, with like 1-2" of suspension, and leaf spring at that!!?!?!?!?!

-Dean

·
Registered
502 Posts
well I was the guy in second for the first three laps, couldn't get past that guy, then his primary clutch stuck wide open and killed the motor, I had no place to go but right into him. kinda sucked cause if i would have gotten by him i think i could have won. I just rode wide open and tried to stay outta the bumps.
workin on the pics, but they still are too big file size, i got a new paint program and am still trying to work out the bugs.

·
Registered
502 Posts
/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/Dcp_0003.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/Dcp_0004.jpg

just a few of the pics so you can see that they are really crappy. when I resize them, they get to big filewise and I can't upload them. sorry. I did get some pics of the braap pack. they were doing a lot better stuff than i had ever seen them do, I was impressed.
Tucker was out in jackson hole, I think he must be boycotting the indoors, can't understand why?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
hmmmm.......i wonder how i guy could get a job standing along the edge of the track waving the yellow flag and tellin the guys to get away from the wreck......hmmm......I WANNA GO......*goes and cries in a corner for awhile*

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K, i'll tell you where my group was sitting.

look right above the booth on the finish line, all the way across the stadium.

about 15 seats up, in that section, was where we were sitted. Great view of the first turn, and the whoops section.

The first turn was mayhem, especially in the mod classes. Just crazy, they all mash into eachother through the corner. Worse than MX races i've been to.

Yeah, the snowcross was AWESOME! Those 800cc mod sleds are just plain insane, how fast, and loud they are. I swear if there was snow on the ground i'da went home and killed myself trying to jump stuff. It pumps you up, big time.

-Dean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts