Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i did it was great we went out friday night for a night ride around 8 and the groomers where well ahead of us and the trails were like glass we went untill one of the guys we went with got down to a half of tank then we had to turn around we got back at about 12:30-1 and did a round trip of 85 miles we got up saterday at 8 and took off to the snowdeo it was awsome exept im not 18 so i couldnt try anything so i snuck into the polaris line and took out a xc800 that thing hauled but there wasnt anywhere i could give her hell but it was fun saw the antique show and saw some old sleds a 1945 to a 72 blizzard 800 tripple with tripple pipes and no silencer that was sweet we took to the trails and went up to the canadian border then came back we ended up doing 145 miles in that afternoon and got back to the cabin at about 8 then we left early sunday morning

·
Registered
115 Posts
"doing 145 miles"

Wow....if we do 50 miles it has been a long hard day here!

2nd note....spent a lot of time as a young man in Pittsburg. If I didnt live here.....I would live there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
too bad milne....it takes 80 miles 1 way to the nearest village here! (lol) and no such thing as trailgroomers!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I hear ya.....we dont want groomers and doubt we would ever get them. All we have are mountains and clearcuts. :D One thing the USFS does right...give us places to play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts