Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of snowfall does everyone expect this year?

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Farmer's Almanac is saying below average precip. and warmer than usual. I'm hoping it will be average, but i wish it snows so much that i need to hire a helicopter to pick my sled out of the deep snow.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i say average, i just cant believe that we would have 2 bad years back to back,........well some of us anyways

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well I voted above average.I have been checking out accuweather's meteorologist Joe Bastini 's forcast daily.From what I gather from his daily and longrange forcasts we have a chance of having a decent winter regardless of the presence of El NIno.There have been years when a El Nino was present when it was cold and lots of snow.Hopefully this is one of those yrs.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i picked the only snow i will see in pictures......be pessimistic and the snwo u get will seem great......:D

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I'm going to have to say average on this one. I definately think we'll all be getting more than we got last year (but that wouldn't take a whole heck of a lot now would it), but I don't see us getting dumped on either.

I just want to be able to ride every weekend of the season.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
One of the weather guys in MN. said we will have 54 inches of snow this year. He also said we had like 56 inches last year. If we had 56 inches I would like to know where he was measuring and what he was measuring with. We didn't have any snow untill the beginning of march then we got about a foot and that was gone the next weekend. I shouldn't pay any attention to what they say because they can't tell us what it will be like tomorrow. If it keeps up like it is going now we will have ice real early this year. Pray for snow Riley

good day

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:
i picked the only snow i will see in pictures......be pessimistic and the snwo u get will seem great......:D

When's Winter Coming Back?​
[/quote]

My thoughts also.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
yeah same here.. I voted average. my dad said 80s and 90's has been average or below average and nothing like compare to 1960's winters! so just an average winter. I will be happy. I am not gonna be greedy like Grinch LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts