Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys feal about the snowHawk, i personaly would never want one, but I am interested how they feal to rise..
Found a video of some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xomfehtKQ

·
Registered
191 Posts
id jsut get a normal skidoo................i saw in my buddies motocross mag that some moto companys are making dirt bikes that come with snowmobile kits

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
My buddie had one, it sucks on trails and its VERY tiring to ride. It is really kool though but i still rather my normal sled.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Its a lot like riding a dirtbike, except its a lot heavier than a dirtbike.
You lean it in the corners with your inside foot out just like on a bike and it has a twist throttle just like a bike, but it has a CVT tranny just like a sled.
If you are a motocross person who wants something to ride to keep in shape on during the winter a Snowhawk is good, but if you are used to riding a traditional snowmobile a Snowhawk takes a lot of getting used to.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
as soon as the used ones get down to $2500 Im gunna get me one.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
The last two years I have went down to Haydays I have drooled over them.

Quite akward sitting on, but I think I could get used to it. I'll look at them more seriously in a couple years, get out of college and save up some money. Definetely wouldn't want that to be the only "snow machine" I owned, but I think it would be a cool toy to play around with once in awhile...spendy litte buggers though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts