Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! Just looked at the radar which indicated snow in my area. Low and behold I look out the office window and what do I see........yes indeedy, snow it is!

About damn time! Whooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picked up about 3 inches last night, what a beautiful sight it was this morning! Might be getting another storm on Wed, not sure if its going to be snow or rain.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You better finish rebuilding your engine and if you already have I see they are rewarding you...

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
the rebuilding engine gods work against you ik now this from experience

By the way CONGRATS on the snow!!

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rebuild has been put on hold. I'm still waiting for the shop I dropped my case off at for them to get that stupid flywheel off. They say they've been out straight and haven't gotten to it. They keep saying "call back tomorrow, or the next day". I got a little pissed at them yesterday when I called. I said "listen, I'm picking it up this Fri whether its done or not". I mean it will of been two weeks by then. I understand they're busy, but they should of at least said that they wouldn't be able to get to it, instead of stringing me along. The guy said for me to call back today anyways and it should be done. We'll see.

I've got all my parts and stuff, and am ready to go! New gaskets, bearings, pistons, rings, the works.

Anyways, its raining here today, but its suppose to turn to snow this afternoon. But they're talking about a warm up for the weekend, 50's or so. Grrrrrrrrrr!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts