Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is snowing like a banshee out there! Come one, keep snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Lucky you, blue sky here.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
No snow here. but its cold as hell. They say its -30C with the wind...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by SledHead
[br]No snow here. but its cold as hell. They say its -30C with the wind...
I know exactly what you mean!!! It's fricken cold with the wind blowing on your face all day, every day, for weeks on end. I work outside 8 hours a day building houses for my job. Luckily, I'm job hunting for something in an office, but this will have to do until then. Brrr!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Must be nice! We JUST have enough to sled if you don't count the hilltops, or plowed fields the wind swept clear. Some people have all the luck

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by MegaMan
[br]
Originally posted by SledHead
[br]No snow here. but its cold as hell. They say its -30C with the wind...
I know exactly what you mean!!! It's fricken cold with the wind blowing on your face all day, every day, for weeks on end. I work outside 8 hours a day building houses for my job. Luckily, I'm job hunting for something in an office, but this will have to do until then. Brrr!
Do you have any snow megaman?? What I ment was no snow falling, but there about a ft on the ground.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Sledhead. No we don't have any snow. Only about 1" fell a few days ago, but if you go on any large lake, that 1" of snow blew to the sides of the lake near shore, which piled up to over 1 foot of snow. So i've been playing around in the snow just a bit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts