Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching the movie xxx and when the snowmobiles got hit by the avalanche, it made me sad[:(]... and the i thought "atleast it wasnt my sled" lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
on city TV? i watching it too.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I doubt there was any sleds the got wrecked in that movie. that scene was pretty fake.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
all this talk of xXx is gonna make me put the DVD in!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Dammit, now y'all got me excited for XXX, then I realised the MOVIE.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hahahaha ya i watched that last night too cause i remembered seeing some sleds in the movie so i wanted to see what they had for sleds in the movie. there was a bucnh of yamamha's and an mxz.

·
Registered
234 Posts
now that ur talking bout xxx i want to watch it that scene is pretty fake but its still a cool scene

·
Registered
347 Posts
I love that show, it's pretty much the only movie I can recall with a kick ass sled scene in it.

Spence

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
im wiht mackinsaw i was hopign but then my dreams got shot down ...... haha i think that movie is pretty cool but its fake.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sshhhhhhhhhh! I'll let you in on a little secret, 90% of the movies produced in Hollywood are FAKE! I know it may come to a surprise to some of you but it's the truth go to any video store pic out ten movies. chance's are you might get one that had some actual background to it, most times you'll get ten that were dreamt up! who cares if the scene or movie is fake and somewhat unbelievable, it still had snow and some nice looking sled's, not to mention a few nice looking women. just my .02

oh and don't let anyone in on our little secret! [;)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts