Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think about a easter egg designing contest? I got a sheet i scanned into my computer. with a blank egg and so on.... Just make snowmobiles your theme.... gotta have something to do with no snow out here. i just put mine up in storage today..i give up.. Plus it would be kinda fun. I could post the picture. Participents could right click"save picture as" then design their own and post them in the topic. It would be fun!!!! I am getting to work on mine now! i will send the blank to a mod to host 4 me. within a few min

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the original. get started, see who can put their skills to the best use. i will open new post at the top shortly for u all to post in. and if you don't want to partipate then mine will be the only arctic cat one...hehehe

1996 ZRT 600

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
b4 easter i guess. then we vote..hehehe
intended is getting a piece of this also, i do believe.lol.

1996 ZRT 600

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess I finished first. here it is, if i am the only one then its pretty easy to vote. lol

1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey, looks good. I think i will paint mine with arctic cat too, but have some of me on my machine if I can. I only have paint on the computer I am on now, sooo....when i finish, dont lauph, lol

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
lol, lookin good!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i think were gonna need to catagories....one for ppl w/ plain old paint, and the other for ppl w/ the high tech stuff....or one for ppl that have neverdone it b4, and one for experienced ppl.

There's always next year....

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks!!! i used paintbrush to make and modify mine, i took alot of the pictures from ebay and arctic-cat ect.... NICE sf egg!!!! i wish i was that good!!!
keep up the great work guys (and galls) like 5 days left!!!!
its kinda fun to act like a little kid again

1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
502 Posts
heres my take on easter! If you like this you should see Santa Clause! Lol

I don't brake until I see God!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol,, i could only imagine the possibilites!!!!! 3 entries so far. come on guys, lets get some more!!! around easter, i will add a poll to vote. hehehe, just for kicks....................

1996 ZRT 600

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i should have made it "Firebunny" lol
i will fix b4 easter. b4 the votes tally

1996 ZRT 600

1 - 20 of 20 Posts