Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, lets get this thing going, so lets all respond, cause we need responses!!!
HOW MANY OF YOU FANATICS WOULD PAY FOR SOME KICK-ASS, SNOWMOBILE FANATICS/POLARIS FILES STICKERS???? place them on your sled,car,truck,trailer,helmet, or wherever you desire. come on now, reply! Cause like the old saying goes, YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE! and the way i see it, your not a FANATIC unless you get a sticker to show your support. PM any designs you have to ERICK, or POLARIS-MAN!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
yes, please.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Uhh yea I'm in!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
YEEEE HAWWWW> yippe kai aye mother f*ckers! IM IN... WOOOOOOO HOOOO... ya im weird

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
[says with far less enthusiasm then 2Stroke who prolly had to take many drugs or cups of coffee to work that up]

I will...

Edited by - Sled_Dog on November 16 2001 3:58:02 PM

·
Registered
311 Posts
let me know what they look like and how much? I will like several if they are reasonable and look nice

"Meaningless Ride"

·
Registered
586 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

YEEEE HAWWWW> yippe kai aye mother f*ckers! IM IN... WOOOOOOO HOOOO... ya im weird

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]
O.K., yeah. I think Burnin2StrokeOil should change his name to Burnin2Stroke&PotSmoke!But seriously, I would scratch up some $$ for snowmobile fanatics merchandise.My 340 has a terrible scratch in the hood that is begging for a cool sticker to cover it up.

·
Registered
289 Posts
yes i guess i do have an old point of view on life.

its a shame. blooooody shame.

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts