Snowmobile Fanatics banner

SNOWMOBILE FANATICS/POLARIS FILES STUFF

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  bigwilly 
#1 ·
ok guys, lets get this thing going, so lets all respond, cause we need responses!!!
HOW MANY OF YOU FANATICS WOULD PAY FOR SOME KICK-ASS, SNOWMOBILE FANATICS/POLARIS FILES STICKERS???? place them on your sled,car,truck,trailer,helmet, or wherever you desire. come on now, reply! Cause like the old saying goes, YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE! and the way i see it, your not a FANATIC unless you get a sticker to show your support. PM any designs you have to ERICK, or POLARIS-MAN!!

#2 ·
yes, please.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

YEEEE HAWWWW> yippe kai aye mother f*ckers! IM IN... WOOOOOOO HOOOO... ya im weird

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]
O.K., yeah. I think Burnin2StrokeOil should change his name to Burnin2Stroke&PotSmoke!But seriously, I would scratch up some $$ for snowmobile fanatics merchandise.My 340 has a terrible scratch in the hood that is begging for a cool sticker to cover it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.