Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I been thinking and I want to make some. I got a local shop here that can make them for a pretty good price. Who here would be buying one or more and what sizes does everyone want? If at all possible, I would like to stick to 2 different sizes. What do you all think? I will make up some graphics for a shirt.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I would buy a shirt for sure. I think that for sizing most people i know like baggy t shirts so i figure large and xxlarge?

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
BIGGER IS BETTER....

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
bigger is better!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yup, I'll want one, and make it a large.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would also like a medium over a large or XL, but I THINK a large would fit.....how much would it cost? I would love one but cash is unfortunatly not all that bountyful right now, hehe :(

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone else? I think I want to get these made pretty soon. I am gonna set up an online shopping cart and then you guys can pre-order. If you preorder, then I will have a rough estimate of how many are needed. Don't worry, I wont steal your money. I probably won't have it done for a week or so. Just to let you know, when you order, I will recive the money, when all the initial orders are in, I will send off the sizes for everyone to get printed then mail them off to ya. At least this is how I think I will do it. I still need to find, or buy a shopping cart that incorperates paypal and then we will be on our way.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Sounds Good to me, but I'd like to see some potential graphics for these. Fill me in with some more details and im all for it. Price, sizes, graphics, and a place to pay for it.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, don't worry about it Triumph, I will have a whole shirt layout put up and approved before I order anyone. I am thinking of a small logo and stuff on the front, then in the back something kinda like my slogan "Are you a FANATIC?" and the the website under that.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It would be cool to have the definition like the intor on your page on a shirt

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts