Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
im looking for a set of blacks, if anyone has a set, but im second here, offer to
ethan.justinger
first please, hope you dont mind i used this ethan i was just about to make one.

looking for a 90 and a 45

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what are the backs?

bj.hardy said:
im looking for a set of blacks, if anyone has a set, but im second here, offer to
ethan.justinger
first please, hope you dont mind i used this ethan i was just about to make one.

looking for a 90 and a 45
no prob i dont care

ooo blacks sorry...my bad

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Student Driver said:
I've got a set of black (I think stock Polaris) hooks.
Pics an how much?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Also looking for some....lol
3rd up.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Well OK guys,
They are stock Polaris 45 degree hooks.
That would make them my wife's stockers meaning that I'm not sure if they've even been riden with. lol
I think they go for $20 - $25 each new from Polaris
so I'll do $20 for the pair including S&H in the states

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
All I'd be looking for is one 45, I want a 90 for the right hand side, would you split it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all i want is one side too

bj.hardy said:
All I'd be looking for is one 45, I want a 90 for the right hand side, would you split it?
what is the point of putting one one the right side when ur hand is on the throttle

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
ethan.justinger said:

bj.hardy said:
what is the point of putting one one the right side when ur hand is on the throttle
When you are riding an throwing your weight your palm grabs it an makes it easier to lean left, usually most polaris sled come with a 90 in the right side and a 45 in the left side

·
Registered
584 Posts
ethan.justinger said:

bj.hardy said:
you would put the 90 on the right side when side hilling or stuck or something like that when you put both hands on one side. Atleast thats what i use mine for

·
Registered
368 Posts
if you guys are still trying to figure out what you want, i would gladly bump all of the above, with money in hand, paypal, to student driver for the pair shipped. student driver, need your paypal address. money talks, you kids can walk. pm me with the info and lets get these in transit.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
snowdad4 said:
if you guys are still trying to figure out what you want, i would gladly bump all of the above, with money in hand, paypal, to student driver for the pair shipped. student driver, need your paypal address. money talks, you kids can walk. pm me with the info and lets get these in transit.
well if you read what i [24pt][highlight=red]originally asked[/highlight=red][/24pt][/color=white][/font=Courier New],, i am looking for a 90 and a 45, that is why i asked if he would split, i do not need two 45's....................................[Disappointed]

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
[Disappointed]

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i think that was directed twards you, just sayin,,, i agree
if you saw he originally posted the topic, he should get first dibs on what he wants, if its offered to him then yes he should be able to respond and tell the gentleman if he wants them or not, if your argument was that he did not pull the trigger, sometimes it is hard to get to the computer and respond back, lucky for me i have internet on my phone so i can stay *somewhat* in touch, you barging in and not respecting others on here is not the way to go about it, i have the money, im not some *punk kid* or anything of the sort, and if he asked, im sure he has the money too, the way you acted was just not the right way to go about it, be more respectful and dont state accusations about others who you have no idea whatsoever about.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i am almost sorry you feel that way. seems as though after nearly 24 hours of debate, one of you guys would have stepped up to the plate and opened up the wallet and made a committment. after an hour and a half, you corrected me on what you were shopping for, and nearly 12 hours later, the seller accepted my offer. so, no, i dont feel i was out of line, and ample time was given to you and the others ahead and behind you in line to do exactly what i did, step up to the plate and not waste the sellers time, with cash in hand, and close the deal. seems as though we all had equal opportunity. no disrepect was intended, no accusations were made towards others,and i dont feel like i "barged" in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea hardy i am with you 100 percent...what ever i got someone else

1 - 20 of 26 Posts