Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems that there is something in the handle bar that is stopping it from goin in...any help would be great

·
Registered
232 Posts
yea u might have something jammed in the bar that stops it. what do u mean "going in"?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is something red in the handle bars and the hooks wont go in

·
Registered
232 Posts
o ic now what u mean, i agree with srx600 check with a flash light to see if u can find any blockage and see if u can get it out

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
did you buy the sled used? there is prolly an old one broken off in there.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Could it be the wires to your heated hand grips!?! I had to remove mine to put J-hooks on my MXZ. Then I had to buy new ones (heated hand-grips)to replace the ones I destroyed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i dont want to destroy them because im on the edge with putting this stuff on my sled with my dad cu i basicly break everything i touch so yea

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
ethan.justinger said:
yea i dont want to destroy them because im on the edge with putting this stuff on my sled with my dad cu i basicly break everything i touch so yea
You may have to if you want to install the J-hooks.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
no on polaris sleds they put small red plastic caps in the bars all you need to do is stick a screwdriver or a pick or somthing along those lines in there and pull it out. the heaters are on the outside of the bars

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got them on thanks the caps were there i just took them off thanks

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
no problem

·
Registered
112 Posts
ethan.justinger said:
seems that there is something in the handle bar that is stopping it from goin in...any help would be great
What kind of hook/bar set up are you working with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts