Snowmobile Fanatics banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
That can be found in my gallery as well as many others that are no longer available on rapidshare right here -- Manuals Gallery

When the Admin allow me to upload more, I'll add the rest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Able to help with a 2001 skidoo formula 500 manual? The carb rebuilding and/or specifications section to be more specific.

thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need one for a 2001 Ski Doo Formula 500 too. Mainly overhauling upper end now so just need torque values and sequence for now.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Well everybody, the mgmt here in the forum has allowed me to put these files here, so all the links in the original post will work as long as this forum exists. This should be the most complete list of manuals you can get in one place for free.

And, as I add stuff it will be in the top post, if it isn't listed I don't have it it or is in my gallery.

Thanks to Erick, 4Nines, and veraderock.. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a manual for 2009 Arctic Cat M1000? Just blew up my motor, need to rebuild it. If anyone has the service manual that would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Grab the 2008 manual, many of the specs will be the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't find an operator's manual, even ebay seems strangely sort of operator manuals .... I am buying an Arctic Cat 2002 Z570 today that doesn't have one, hate to go to the dealer..... anyone have one for sale or other ideas?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Thanks Poo..
you're a good man for helping people out like this.
I hope you have been feeling better..

By the way, anyone ask for Info on a 06 Fusion 600?? :p

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Years ago, I was at a auction for a snowmobile dealer.

had manuals from brand new sleds to vintage sleds, engines you name it..
Damn if one guy didnt buy 99% of them..

He drove the prices so high it wasnt worth buying just for your own personal use, even the vintage stuff..
AAARRRRR

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
A couple new manuals added.

If anyone has a manual they want to add to this list, send me the link to it or send me the file, and I'll add it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bump.
Thanks for this thread, and for sharing all the manuals. Much appreciated.
I joined just to make this post. I have not been on a sled in way too long. Looking at buying a 2000 Polaris Indy 600 XC SP. Found this thread in my search for a service manual. Still haven't found the manual though.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #77 (Edited)
They moved this forum to a different server, and when they did the manuals didn't get moved.

So all the links are broken except for the ones in my gallery. FOUND HERE..

Don't worry though, I still have all the manuals but I have to re-upload them again and fix the links.

Unfortunately, I've been crazy busy since this was discovered, and haven't had the chance as it's darn near a full day worth of uploads and renaming. (at work that is.. From home it would be about 2 weeks to upload them all)

I wanna thank the guys that run SF, they are great to work with for fixing issues like this!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for you post. I am looking for a Summit ME 700 -00 manual. I will keep refreshing this thread every day to see when you have uploaded them. Thanks again.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
All manuals are on the server, and waiting to get transferred to the new server. :)

Shouldn't be long now.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts