Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey People

March 3, 2002 This weekend there will be some awesome oval ice racing for starters to the most experienced riders. There is something available for all. We are halfway between Sudbury & North Bay. There will be lots kid's activities and racing. For more make a post here or click on http://scmp.20megsfree.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey
Yeah we are about 4 hrs north of Toronto, Ontario. Too bad everyone wasn't closer. HOw about you Hot Rod are you close?
IntendedAcc you should have seen the Arctic cats here last time. The won every class. So now there's a big feud between cat and skidoo this weekend.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Yam RX-1 Sled:

Hey
Yeah we are about 4 hrs north of Toronto, Ontario. Too bad everyone wasn't closer. HOw about you Hot Rod are you close?
IntendedAcc you should have seen the Arctic cats here last time. The won every class. So now there's a big feud between cat and skidoo this weekend.

[/quote]
hehe great! I would love to be there but just can't justify driving that far!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Im in southern Ontario. Took me 5.5 hours to get to sudbury last time I came up. Its tempting though. I got a pretty fast Ultra that might just rain on the Cat/Ski-doo party. Prefer cross country racing. Any of that going on.

Edited by - hotrod on March 01 2002 2:37:51 PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts