Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for info on the Super trax snowmobile show at the Toronto International Center. The Super Trax homepage has a link to it ,but I cannot seem to access it.Anyone know when it will be this year?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
All i could find was this:

October 25-27, 2002

Hours Fri. Oct. 25 - 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. -- Sat. Oct. 26 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. -- Sun. Oct. 27 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission Adults: $12 -- Youths(12-16): $10 -- Children under 12: free -- Seniors over 65: $10

Do a Google search and then click: Cached.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Anyone know when the one in Upstate NY is? Sometime in October is all I can remember. Any ideas???????

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think there's a big show in Syracuse but I seem to have misplaced the add so I'm not sure exactly when.I'm pretty sure it's in October, maybe around the 19th?It's a two day show.

my brain hurts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I know there is one in like october in Pennsylvania. My buddies and I went last year. Pretty much the only things of interest were a Bender Trip piped Viper and an XCR with Nitrous. Rest was just all the sleds I have seen a hundred times.(stock sleds that is)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Don't you get special deals on clothing, helmets, other items of necessity. I've heard you can get some great deals.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Also, HAYDAYS is coming up in about 2 weeks. I can't wait!!! It's in Lino Lakes, MN. There is so much stuff to see i'll be there both days.

http://www.snobarons.com/

·
Registered
586 Posts
I found the info.It's called the Big East Snowmobile Show and takes place October 18th-20th,2002 at the Oncenter Convention Center in Syracuse, NY.I should try to get there.

my brain hurts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
thats what im thinking ^^^ he post slot of new replys with like only 3 or 4 words on the replys

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
this is getting real old real quick[}:)][}:)] I thought this was a active topic[:(!]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts