Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this pic on HCS of Pittsburg, NH this weekend. This is the area that I ride, pretty amazing to see how many people were there. You can also see how new the sleds are everybody rides. Anything not atleast 2000 up is non existant.
[attachment=57492]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thats crazy. Looks nice thought that they didnt really plow the lot.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Wasn't quite that bad on Tug Hill this past weekend. Just like in that picture, all you see is newer sleds on the Hill.

But I did pay $3.50/gallon for 92 octane [xx(]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
that awesome

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The gas station owner was probally smiling ear to ear.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Looks about like the SF Group Ride last year at the Knotted Pine. There is only ONE pump, so the line moves kinda slow.

[galleryattach=7826] [galleryattach=7825]

[galleryattach=7824] [galleryattach=7823]

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
^^^And I thought it was slow when I was there with only 10 other people lol

I just dodged a traffic jam like that last week, me and some buddies went to twin lakes and less than 10 seconds after we turned our machines off at the pump 15 other sleds showed up

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is nothing...a few years ago when we were up in Paradise, MI, there was a line probably close to double that. It reached the end of the lot and curved back toward the building.

·
Registered
5 Posts
o also im lookin for people 2 talk sleds with , m,ake chat rooms and regular chats online with other sled heads AIM me at sledtalk700 tell your frends! hope everybody responds

·
Registered
586 Posts
that is awesome! lol .... its kind of a crappy feeling when you look at a pic like that tho and know the sled i bought this year ( 01 polaris ) would be the oldest in the pic ... lol

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have seen like 80 to 100 sleds in an Indian Lake Stewarts once. There was a huge blue cloud above the parking lot. The lines were backed up into the trail head and cars couldn't get in from the road. I felt bad for the two older women that were in the store, they couldn't keep up, they weren't sure who was pumping from what pump and stuff. You could have drove right away with out paying if you wanted to be crook, they wouldnt catch you. Somebody must have because we had to prepay the next weekend.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
it seems like when there is a ton of sleds, you never see the old ones. TJ we saw our share of new ones on the hill this past weekend. and for the gas.. gotta pay to have fun !

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
If there is snow they will come!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Originally posted by 04Prox2
[br]^^Hopefully they will stay South this weekend, I don't want to wait in that line.
I hope they stay south too. I'm only going to upstate NY though. This is the second weekend in a row I'll be putting more than 500 miles on my Jeep.

Why stay south, when you can go North? [:D]

·
Registered
541 Posts
Those lineups are absolutley nuts!!! [:0] I have no patience in situations like that.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I hope they are not that packed up in northern wisconsin this weekend!!! More time at the gas station means less time on the trail!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts