Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got back today from our snowmobiling trip we left thursday and went with 11 guys we only put on about 90 miles cause we stoped alot i tiped my snowmobile 1 time and went through some little trees and one of the people we were riding with hit me when i was at a stop sign and bent my bumper in and up and bent the end of my tunnel so im gonna pound that out with a hammer but besides that it was fun

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
This site probably isn't the best place to be saying how many bars you stopped at. People kinda frown on that here. You make it sound like you where riding with a bunch of drunk hooligans. Not saying you where, it just sounds like that IMO.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Riding Drunk just damages people and equipment and the image of snowmobilers

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
u took a chance driving drunk, if you were not saying u were, just saying u could ove been dead

·
Registered
19 Posts
If his age is what his profile says, I doubt he was in any bars. If so, not very smart and I'm glad you dont ride around here.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ill have to second that

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
oh come on guys. hes tryin... to sound cool..

pick up any women at these bars?? and good bar fights?

·
Registered
644 Posts
well boys most likely this tike here probably meant he went with daddy and his dads friends they probly drank the good stuff and he stuck to the root beer .. hes 14 so he probably tipped it on accident and one of his dads buddies hit him he is trying to make him self sound awsome ! lol kids just gotta learn talk is cheap m*ther F'ers

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
When he goes back to Junior High School today, I am sure the story is going to get even bigger where he outdrank some dude in the bar and he was so F'd up he could hardly stand. Maybe he should only take one sip instead of two.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mmmm, interesting!
I ride with 5 other people, we stop to get gas and if we get food, we have A beer, and we put about 290 miles on in 2 days.
You stop a lot to have some beers, put 90 miles on, damage snowmobiles and land.
Yep, I'll stick with riding more miles, drinking less, and staying sober.
Thats why you ride early, come in at night and walk to the bar.

·
Registered
586 Posts
does daddy not give you enough attention ... thats why u had to post this here ... so ppl would talk to you .... dumbsh!t

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well its kinda pointless to stay out on my snowmobile when we stop at a bar .if the people you were riding with stopped at a bar are you gonna stay out on your snowmobile and just wait till they get back out and it wasnt my choice to stop at all the bars and i wasnt drinking anything

·
Registered
586 Posts
"why do you have to be such a dick when i post something about my snowmobile trip and then say i want attention and people to talk to me No i just wanted to tell about our trip so get a life and stop calling people dumbsh#ts"
this is the pm i got from this DUMBSH!T

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by sledneck14
[br]well its kinda pointless to stay out on my snowmobile when we stop at a bar .if the people you were riding with stopped at a bar are you gonna stay out on your snowmobile and just wait till they get back out and it wasnt my choice to stop at all the bars and i wasnt drinking anything
You always have a choice on who you ride with. Sometimes you just have to step-up and be a man and say, "I'm not riding with any of you drunks". Even if its your dad, brother, friend, uncle or whatever. The life you save may be your own. Do you think that you would have to take a hammer to your sled if it wasn't for some drunk guy who ran into you? You're lucky that's all it is. Next time it might be a trip to the cop shop, hospital or a morgue. Stay off the trails until you get a little bit of sense!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I didn't see in his post that they stopped in bars, I think they just stopped a lot.....
I know when I have my kids with it's a struggle to put on 100 miles in a day.
seems like your always stopping. and somebody has to go to the bathroom....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by donhoe
[br]I didn't see in his post that they stopped in bars, I think they just stopped a lot.....
I know when I have my kids with it's a struggle to put on 100 miles in a day.
seems like your always stopping. and somebody has to go to the bathroom....
he edited it

·
Registered
111 Posts
When im out riding i stop at bars, but i drink coke thats it when i go on a trip its to go riding. Ive stopped riding with qite alot of people for this reason alot of people go riding to bar hop i think thats Bullsh*t!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts