Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday my we got about 1 inch of snow here about 1 mile north of minnesota and my cousin calls wondering if I wanted to go down to Pocohantas which is bout 2 hours south and snowmobile. So we plan on loadin up after school and goin down. THen he decides to stay home because all the snow is ganna be wet. This morning he called lets go Ill be there in 1/2 hour so we went and it was AWSOME. The ditches were full of snow and it was all powder it was wet or anything so Im pretty excited being its the first time sledding this winter!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sounds like you guys had a great time, hopefully the snow is plentifull this year.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Where in Iowa are you located? I heard that the Lake Mills area got about 11". Too bad I heard about it at 7 o'clock tonight... I would have trailered over there this morning! I only got about 3" here in Mason City!

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey guys i did not get any snow here in tipton but this upcomming tuesday and wednesday a major story will be hitting the state of iowa this storm is very strong this time even bigger then last storm so i am getting excited now

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live just in Iowa. From Lake Okoboji I live about 1/2 hour west. Im am 1 mile from minnesota border. We didnt get much here just enough to ride the fence lines a little. But from spencer to Pocohantas there was enough to ride. Hopefully we get alot of snow this tuesday and wednesday!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Been raining for the last few hours here. It's pretty cold, but not cold enough to turn this to snow. Figures... got the precip, but not the temps. Story of my life in Iowa! Any snow that was on the ground has been turned to slush or is gone. I figure I'll have to scrape an inch of ice off my windshield in the morning.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well 2 weeks ago I was riding dirt bike 1 week ago I rode my sled and today I rode my dirt bike again. I geuss its supposed to be up to the 60 mabey 70's here this week, I was hopin to snowmobile on ThanksGiving Vacatoin but dont look like thats ganna happen. Anyone know when we are supposed to get some snow?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.