·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from eastern Quebec Canada.

120 miles of trail open in Saguenay Mont Valin
North of Montreal .. some groomer out to work on a 5 inches base
Forecast next days , snow, cold. Many lakes freeze

Sounds good for snowmobiling in early December here.
Could help you planning a trip here. New 2003 map trail just out of print
22,000 miles of groomed trail system.

New Exclusive trip more than 600 PIC'S for your eyes only

Http://www.snowmobileexpedition.com

Wish you tons and tons of snow for this upcoming season !!!

Watch your thumb ...
Stay alive god bless

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm on my way, we have snow almost as deep as the grass is tall. Grass around the house that is, the tall grass along the creek is still... well tall.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, not much snow around here yet either. About as tall as the very short grass.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im in the west ottawa area and we were all out riding this weekend, about a foot or little more of fluffy snow. Was great! Probably better than last year, already.[:D] Looking good here, staying bellow freezing with some snow in long range forecast.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Nick! Where abouts did you go last weekend?!? I'm on your side of Montreal about 15mins from the border, i'm new to sledding and NEED to find a place to stretch my new toy's legs!!!

PLS HELP!

I sent you and email and PM as well...

·
Registered
125 Posts
hey crash,
Im just west of ottawa, and i went out riding again yesterday, but we had a bit of snow melt and it wasnt great, but still good for this time of year around here. I was on the trans canada trail for a while, which starts in stitsville and heads west from there. We devinatly have a good base though, so should be a good year. Check out www.snowmobile.on.ca you can find a map there and some good links.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey Nick thanks for the reply!
saw the trail map... under trail conditions they'Re saying trails are closed? Not to mention i guess i would be needing an ontario pass to ride over there :( didn't think about that one!

Where abouts would the easiest access to the trail be? I'd be coming from Montreal on the 40/417, i know the area fairly well as I have a lot of family up in Pembroke (in Quebec actually, across the river)...

·
Registered
125 Posts
well right now crash i would say stay home because the trails aren't good enough but and the snow isnt really consistant. But about the trails, im guessing they are still closed, but i woudnt base myself on that. By the time they update the site, it could be a good while after the trails are good and open. Also, what kind of trails do you like?

·
Registered
88 Posts
i guess my last reply got lost, i replied last night...

anyways, any trail would be great! I'm just anxious to get my new toy out and use it a bit! Are the trails groomed or just usable? Apparently around here they're not allowed getting the groomers out till the 15th of December... is it the same there?

JAy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts