Discussion Starter #1
well for x-mas santa brought me:
z1r drifter jacket
bieffe 3-sport snow helmet
new gloves
new boots
2-gallons oil
and a bunch of warm socks

these were the sleddin related items, bunch of other stuff as well, mostly firefighter related.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I made out pretty well myself

I got:

new ski skins
grip strip
new bars
mountain strap
$125 gift cert. to Dennis Kirk
new Cobra windshield
new shovel
new gasket kit to finish rebuilding my top end (which should be done this weekend)

I can't wait. we've had tons o' snow and I haven't riddem my own sled all year.

I need spellcheck!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dang I want one of those cobra windshields, oh yea, anyways heres the stuff I got
1. New Coat
2. New Sno Pants
3. New Gloves
4. SLP Pipe
5. All-round (snowmobiling, biking, you know the helmet's with goggles) vector helmet
6. Scott Goggles (nothin special but they work great)
7. 2 stroke cold smoke 4 sleddin vid

Most the other crap was just clothes, oh yea and a vid cam, pretty awesome watching yourself get big air.

Ride Hard

·
Registered
586 Posts
damn, have you guys been brown nosin Santa, or what!
Well I got some warm shirts, gloves, and my ma got me a nice screaming yellow skid plate for my new Pro X.I though I made out good, but Damn, you guys got hooked up!

Beware of landowners wielding snowshovels!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Santa brought me a Cirrus helmet, Arctic Cat boots and some HJC gloves. Since I went with Santa to pick them out (Cuz Santa realizes that I'm WAY too fussy to be happy with her choices) I also picked up a spare belt and a gallon of APV oil.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Santa been berry berry good to me...I got a 2002 AC Z 570 esr. Not the fastest or best, but my first sled...so it's all good!!! :)

2002 AC Z 570 esr

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well I got all arctic cat stuff, I have a polaris and the wife has a cat so she made out good with my presents.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
santa sounds alot nicer where u guys are at than he is here in ND. all i got for snowmobiling stuff was a wrench, boots and little rolly things to move my sled around on. i got my coat last xmas and my helmet last year for me bday...so i guess im getting everything, just not at one time. stuff nowadays is so expensive, $300-$400 for a arctic cat coat, but if u ride a cat, u know u gotta have em....lol, $50 for good arctic cat mittens.....damn.....they can rip u off, but we still buy em.

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i guess i made out pretty good this year, santa brought me an 02xcsp, and some after market goodies to dress it up! he must think i'm nice because this is the second time he has given me a new snowmobile. oh yeah, did i mention in 94 he gave me a new motorcycle, i'm gonna keep it up maybe next year he'll bring that new pickup i've had my eye on! santa if you're reading this a ford super duty extended cab with a powerstroke would be nice next year! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.