Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know your addicted to snowmobiling when you are still checking the snowfanatics website and it's april and no snow! How many months left till we sled again! l.o.l.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i'm on this site every day! and i'm sure summer will feel like forever but it was snowing a bit yesturday so you never know!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
polaris50thman said:
You know your addicted to snowmobiling when you are still checking the snowfanatics website and it's april and no snow! How many months left till we sled again! l.o.l.
It's april here and I just rode in 5ft of powder during a snow storm[8D] Yeah im on here during the summer too though. Most of the time for entertainment reasons or for a quick question about a sled.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'll be checking this site and Dootalk ever day until I head out for basic training at the end of July (going army). Just thinking about it, I, more than likely, won't be sledding next season because I'll most likely be training somewhere. We'll have to see how it goes, and whether or not I buy a truck by then!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
polaris50thman said:
Uhhhh....

The site we're going to is called "snowmobile fanatics".. Think that might give you a hint? [thumb]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
WOW! That clock just ruined my day!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Snowmobiling is the uniting factor here, but there is also just a great group of folks here.

It's always fun to see what's going on with work on machines in the off months and to also get in-put on our own projects. Planning trips, bouncing ideas around, off topic, etc... It' all good.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I'm the same way, spend all summer looking towards winter. I find stuff to do in the summer though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts