Snowmobiling is fun..

---------------------------------------

I agree!!!!!!! [:D]

LOL, you seem confused again.
Maybe you need more sleep.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
yes it is fun, i would go into the whole adrenaline rush thing, but thas ltos of typing

·
Registered
227 Posts
ADRENALINE needs to be experienced, you can't explain it in words!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we went to hurley wisconsin sunday night and put on 30 miles, and then we stoped to eat, when we left i noticed somehtn was differnt sounding under my hood and my coolant cap was gone, then we noticed my gas cap was different.. some jerk stole my damn gas cap and coolant cap! so the next day we went to get the parts and the first place we went to said they had a guy lookn for the same parts the day before but they didnt have them.. anyway we got the parts from a differnt place and put on another 90+ miles yesterday. it was a lot of fun.. except a few things.. the trails were good for the most part, if you went off the trails there was about 15" of snow and some big drifts that were fun..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we went messn around fireroads and stuff, and came to this clearing were the snow was pretty deep and had some nice ledges 5-15' drops into some snow.. i went off a 5' rignt into some nice powder then i thoughd id go a little higer.. well i went for like a 10' drop, i ended up goin out about 20' before i landed into about a foot of snow.. for some reason that spot was the lowest with snow.. i bend my handlebars with my knees and knocked my hooks loose too.. so the rest of the ride after that was kinda rough on my back and knees.. but thats ok the first trips of the year are always a little different for me. were hopefully going to the UP next weekend were they have 2-3 times as much snow [:D]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Isn't your gas cap located right in front of your nut sack, like everyone elses? [?][?][?]

Didn't you SEE it was missing or SMELL the fumes when you started it???? [:D]

I can understand missing the coolant cap, but not noticing the gas cap was gone? [:D] Was that just a liquid-lunch you stopped for?

Just kidding, Confused.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
!! Someone stole your gas cap and coolant cap!?!?! What a LOW thing to do!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Man.........someone stole my coolant cap as well! The only reason I found out was I forgot to bring my oil with me and thought I'd better check it for the day and noticed it was gone.(They charge $13.50 a quart for synthetic here on the trails). Who knows maybe they're boot-legging them B-) Anyways it cost me 15 for my cap

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woah my cap was only 8 bucks, but the gas cap was 25! stupid thiefs.. i dont think im guna ride wisconsin anymore this year..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Some guy stole the rubber rings on my dad's windsheild a few years ago. Prick...he told him he couldn't have any cuz he had problems w/ them too...so we waited for them to leave and went inside. When we came out the guy just hopped on his sled and took off. The hood was unlatched and a few rings were missing. That's not the nicest thing to do.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Originally posted by Ski-Donkey Wizard
[br]I think this bares similar resemblance to the underpants gnomes myself...
LOL
Step One: Steal Underpants
Step Two:
Step Three: Make Lots of money

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
! i guess were goin this weekend to michigan.. next weekend theyer full so hopefully my back and chest are better in a few days

1 - 15 of 15 Posts