Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMN! WHILE i WAS SITTING IT'S BEEN SNOWING, WE'VE GOT LIKE A 1/4" ON THE GROUND!!! I'M PUMPED!!!!!!!![:D][:p]

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well news is good for me to. It just started snowing today and we have enough just to cover the ground. I would be more psyched if my sled was running right.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
You're getting it already huh? It's still raining raining in southern Fond Du Lac county.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
What a difference 20 minutes made. I'm seeing sleet/snow right now.

EDIT: The wife works at the hospital and said to turn on the scanner. It's a mess out there.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
5-8 inches expected tonight..

ill post pics of me riding tomorrow[;)]

·
Registered
270 Posts
^^^^^^
THATS MY BRO!! TO BAD i HAVE TO WORK, bUT HERE IS THE Weather watch that is out for our area!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GAYLORD HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOW WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST SATURDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

SNOW WILL DEVELOP IN THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN BY EARLY EVENING. THE SNOW WILL BE EXTREMELY HEAVY AT TIMES THIS EVENING AND EARLY OVERNIGHT. SNOWFALL RATES OF 1 TO 3 INCHES PER HOUR ARE EXPECTED AT TIMES...ACCOMPANIED BY THUNDER AND LIGHTNING...AND VISIBILITIES REDUCED TO NEAR ZERO. TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE 7 TO 10 INCHES BY SATURDAY MORNING.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
yup snowing here too few more inches and the grass is gone

·
Registered
289 Posts
there is about 2 inches on the ground here!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]theres a damn thunder sleet storm going on right now its wierd

Right now I have about 2 inches of of heavy stuff on the ground. It has been thundering and lighting the whole time also. Kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
First snowman for Justin this year. Still comming down. The cat may come out tomorrow morning depending on snow depth.

[attachment=47907]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.