Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody ever ride Snowy Range in Wyoming. will be going on the 15th for my 5th time, we stay in Laramie and drive 30 miles every morning. Great time! cant wait till spring break[:D]

·
Registered
567 Posts
yeah i went their this weekend but i went through arlingtonit was great there was at least 2-2 1/2 feet of fresh powder might probly going down spring break.

·
Registered
567 Posts
when ever i want im home schooled but it should be the second week of march

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in laramie, go up there every weekend. Pretty decent snow up there, couple weekends ago there was two feet ON THE TRAILS. I'm heading to texas or I would meet you up there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just jealos because we haven't had 2 1/2 feet of snow all winter.I've been on one trip this winter and it's march. I usually put on 1000 to 1500 miles a year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well last week in laramie in the snowy range mountains was great. 28 inches of new snow in laramie and almost 8 feet in some places in the mountains. we couldnt ride one day b/c we couldnt even get to the mountain. it was probably one of the best years we have had out there.[:D]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0026rev.jpg
you can see my buddy stuck if you look closely in the middle

/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0029rev.jpg
oh so much snow in laramie outside of motel 8

/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0031rev.jpg
Wyoming Highway 130 west 30 miles before centennial

/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0032rev.jpg
my buddy stuck again

/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0034rev.jpg
my buddy and me on right after breaking trail for 8 miles. melted my dropcase dipstick cuz sled was so hot...oops

/snofan/../images/users/quikzr800/DSCF0036rev.jpg
moose was about 30 feet from me when it got up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts