Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going? I think I am going this sat with some friends, but I'm not 100% on it yet...

-Dean

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I'm seriously considering going on Saturday too. I'm just not sure yet. I believe it's the Polaris Cantebury Snocross.

http://www.wsaracing.com/portalpak/default.asp

I went last year and it was alot of fun. It's cold enough that they just make thier own snow. For those wimpy people, there is also a nice warm building to sit in and watch the races too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
u guys that go, some ppl from around ehre are racing there, i dont think they are real good, they like to talk alot too, Carlson Racing, they got a black trailer, just saw it today, and race in the 440 fan class i think, Brady Carlson for the guys, racing a bout a 2002 440 fan cooled snopro and Jenna Carlson racing the same sled in the woman class i think

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no snow any where in MN, except on the ski slopes, and anywhere else they make it. There will be lots of snow there i'm sure though, they can make quite a bit in only a few days.

-Dean

·
Registered
60 Posts
In years past, when there wasn't enough snow they would truck in hundreds of loads of dirty, slimmy snow from shopping mall parking lots. There isn't even any of that this year. I drove by there on thursday and they had the snow makers going, but it was so windy most of it wasn't hitting the ground!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go here for pics:

http://ripperd2.dhs.org/images/snowmobile/02-03/snoX-jan_12/

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Sweet pictures man. Looks like they scrounged up enough snow for the track there, it looks real good.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
good pics, i heard it cost 30,000 dollars to make all the snow!

i think im guna go to the wsa in the metrodome on the 25th since we dont have any snow..

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i plan on going to that also. Morgan racing swept the heck out of this weekend.

-Dean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts