Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i live in Central New York, last weekend i was in red feild New york riding in about 24 inches of snow.

lol Seven days later,December 14 now, its supposed to be 53 degrees and rain for the rest of the week. Looks like we might be having a green Christmas and a crapy riding year, just a gess.

How the weather where you live?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
The weather sucks but it is only the 14th of december. The year has just begun. We will get snow. This is only a teaser for the warm weather lovers. Winter will come and it will slap all of them in the face.

·
Registered
450 Posts
here in southern NY, the people havent even put the motorcycles away, and my doors are still off my jeep.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
CNY here too Sledhead.

I took the rest of this year off from work, hoping to get a jump start on my miles this season, only to be faced with the possibility that my grass will grow so long the only thing I'll be riding is the ol' John Deere [xx(]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Get back home for christmas break yesterday and there was a little snow cover, but it's melting today. [:(]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
we got 8-12 inches, and its a little warm, but supossed to get cold again. cant wait to go for my first ride this weekend[:D]

·
Registered
661 Posts
Still have about 2ft on the ground. Snowing all morning, and already have another 3 inches so far. Expecting more all day through Sunday.[:D]
[attachment=52158]
[attachment=52159]
[attachment=52162]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
NICE^^^^^^^^^^Maybe that will head to North Dakota. But, Right now it is about 28 degrees and the ground is frozed up and we have about 2" of snow on the ground in places. But, I think there will be snow here by Christmas.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
its raining so much that the grass the swiming in it [:p]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised to find more snow when I got home this week from school than when I left last weekend after this warm week we had. Night and day difference by going 70 miles north.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]The weather sucks but it is only the 14th of december. The year has just begun. We will get snow. This is only a teaser for the warm weather lovers. Winter will come and it will slap all of them in the face.
Amen to that[BowDown] I think this is what every one of us is waiting and praying for.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I haven't seen but 1 inch of snow, haven't started the sled in a month, and the forecast has 55+ degree temps for the next 4-5 days...

·
Registered
720 Posts
here is 50 degrees supposed to cool down monday then a chance of snow Monday night other than that doesnt look to promising until January

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]The weather sucks but it is only the 14th of december. The year has just begun. We will get snow. This is only a teaser for the warm weather lovers. Winter will come and it will slap all of them in the face.
I am praying for that day. I'm going to go postal on the next person that talks about how nice the weather is. Keep the faith guys, it is still early.... at least for us MidWest guys.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts