Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling both my indy 500's to upgrade this year. This one is a 1992 Indy 500 EFI. I will be adding pics later, since I am not home to take them. It has around 5300 miles on it, will confirm when i get the pics. The motor was rebuilt about 2 seasons around 500 miles ago because the PTO side bearing went. I personally rebuilt this motor, as I am a catmaster Certified Technician, however I did not do the Crank Work, as it was entirely rebuilt and trued up. The motor was taken to .040 over, with everything being replaced with Genuine Polaris Parts, Besides the Gasket kit, that was Cometic. The sled is ultra quick for a little FUJI and beats my 98 indy 500 all over the place. The suspension is pretty much to be expected for a sled that old. The front end has fox shocks, but they need a boost, and some new springs up front would help. The seat has some tears in it, and the skis are a little rusty, but the sled runs and drives great. If you know anything about these little EFI's you know they are quick and easy to start, but they can be frustrating to us carb guys at times. This one has all new relays, new battery, and a new/used ECM as the old on went out. The sled has always been a champ for me, and It will be sad to see it go, but if you want a cheap buy, this is it. It has a new camoplast track on it, it is just the stock kind, not a ripsaw or anything crazy, just the standard, but it is new with probably 200 miles on it. This sled will be selling for 400 Bucks. No trades will be accepted, and the sled is located in Hayward, WI. I am in between Superior, Hayward and the Twin Cities very often, so anything can be arranged. Let me know what you think. Like I said, PICS to follow in the next few days.
[attachment=51796]
[attachment=51797]
[attachment=51798]
[attachment=51799]
[attachment=51800]

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
If none of these guys buy it then pm me please... or maybe there is something wrong

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have to bow out from the purchase If he still has it,.. get ahold of him if you want this sled.
sorry guys..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very interested, Would like to see this weekend. Live in northwest wisconsin.

·
Registered
231 Posts
are the sleds still for sale? (email sent)

·
Registered
231 Posts
^^^^ please email or PM

·
Registered
231 Posts
has anybody heard from this guy?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Have not heard a thing and i p.m.ed him last week.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, been out of town for 5 months (military) and it has been a real mess getting everything straightened out at home...anyways, sled is currently pending sale, i will let everyone know if she doesnt go...Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale fell through (Family Member, thats why it took so long). Sled is now in Superior, WI. Give me a call to come and take a look at her!
651-402-6221 (cell)
Josh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.