Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get rid of my 1993 Indy 500. It has EFI, Electric start, reverse. Has very nice track with 96 studs in it. Only 2012 miles on it! this is for real bought it from friend of family whom is orig. owner! If you dont believe me come and see it! Only has one flaw, a stick poked through the plastic belly pan by the suspension cant really see it unless you look for it. This is about the nicest most equiped sled I have seen from the early 90s! Got to build my 347 for my mustang so this has to help fund the project.The EFI kicks ASS never runs too lean or rich with the changing temps NO JETS TO CHANGE!!!. It pops right off with a little turn of the key dont even have to mess with the choke!

Looking to get 900 out of it. If you are considering buying a sled in this price range or era you should check this one out!

Hood and seat are in MINT SHAPE! No disapointments on this!

Check other updates below

WILL SEND PICS give me an address

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can email them if you would like send a pm with your email and I can send plenty of pics

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EMAIL SENT

JUST EMAIL FOR PICS CANT UPLOAD RIGHT NOW!

ALSO sled has FOX shocks all around, 96 studs in the track (great shape) cobra windsheild, windsheild bag, mirrors. Also comes with non reverse kit, and BRAND new polaris snow flap.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[galleryattach=13693][galleryattach=13692][galleryattach=13691][galleryattach=13686][galleryattach=13691][galleryattach=13689][galleryattach=13679][galleryattach=13687][galleryattach=13684][galleryattach=13681][galleryattach=13680][galleryattach=13686][galleryattach=13690]

·
Registered
690 Posts
id be willing to give 750 but you are too far from ohio, if there was a way i could get it to me i would be very interested

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would not drive to ohio for my asking price but would drive a couple of hours to meet you some where?

Offer goes for anyone. Price will vary with distance of drive but pickup would be preferred.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm interested and live in Duluth, so pick up wouldn't be a problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.