Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Ski-Doo MXZx Liquid Cooled 440 sled for sale. This sled was NEVER raced, only trail ridden. Sled is very clean and has never been wrecked or rolled. Everything is straight and tight. It has always been stored in a heated garage. Sled is very quick with an awesome hole shot. It beats almost all 600 and 700 sleds off the line. Sled comes equipped with high compression heads and a #8 base gasket, and it also has carbs from a 2003 rev race sled (no powerjets to mess with). It runs on 92 or 93 octane pump gas with no problems. Rear shock was just rebuilt last winter. It has V-Force reeds, a Goodwin Performance clutch kit with extra pins, springs and rollers, 1.5 inch lug track, chrome cobra windshield, and a 5 inch handlebar riser with snocross bars. I will also include an extra windshield, headlight faring, jets, cover, extra tool kit, race manual, black handgaurds, four extra belts, and also a brand new cover for the sled. I have always run Klotz R50 synthetic in the sled, and I have a few gallons of it left that I will also sell. This sled is a blast to ride and I hate to see her go but I’m in school and I really need money to help pay for tuition. The sled is located in Houghton MI and you can call me if interested or with any questions at 920-585-3692 or e-mail me at [email protected] I have plenty of pics of the sled, so if your interested in it e-mail me and I will reply back with the pics. $2400 for sled and extras, and I will also sell the oil for cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.