Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
650cc Triple Carbed, Mint Shape, Custom Paint, X-Tra 10 rear suspension w/ new kimplex golds, 1" track w/ 144 carbide tips, SLP triple pipes (stock pipe inclu. as well), Triple ETG, yammy bars w/ 3" risers and thortle extension (not pictured), new pistons mid season last year, Ekholm skis w/ 6" carbides, huge 12 gal tank, heated visor plug, quick reliable and comfortable ride for a cheap price..

**Trailering cover also included..

Asking $2200 cdn obo.
[email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey 650indy,
I have a 91 indy 650 also and i like that paint job....if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost you to get it done. Thanks.
And i might be interested in buying your sled instad of investing 5000 into mine. where are you located and is it possible to make any shipping arrangements. I live in maine. Thanks again.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend of mine painted the sled, So I only paid for supplies ($230)..

This sled has countless upgrades.. I poured a ton of money into this sled over the years..

It's currently set up for trail riding w/ 22-39 gears, and the stock pipe, mild clutching, the secondary is a newer adhustable one as well..

I may be able to deliver if you pay for gas should be alot cheaper than shipping..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah time to say goodbye *sniff*..

I got a new project..
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7849

·
Registered
274 Posts
Do you know what $2200 is in American money? Are you willing to ship? If so, Do you have any Idea what it would cost 2 get it 2 Southern CA? Or Alaska if thats closer.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I really like the paint..!

·
Registered
118 Posts
So you are selling the triple pipes and other stuff with the sled? I wouldnt be able to buy the sled til next month anyway Im working up a big pay check over where i work so i think that sled is what i`ll spend it on if you still have it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah the SLP pipes are incl. a few gear sets, chain, clutch springs an weights, spare CDI, extra set of coils, etc.. lots of parts..

I took the pipes off after my second ticket..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
--------------SOLD---------------------

Sniff.. good bye old friend..

Thanks guys you can lock this topic now...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.