Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my faithful 98 xc 700 today and I miss her already. It was an awesome sled but it is time for new one. I am thinking about a 600 CFI switchback or a 600 CFI trail or maybe a cushy 600 CFI Luxury. Any input out there? I rode a 05 Fusion 900 buddies last year and loved it. I think I am going to get an 07 or maybe wait for the 08 models. I have some friends that will lone me their edges for a trip or two.

·
Registered
855 Posts
i would get a REV 600 or smothing similar IMO. GOT TO LOVE POLARIS THOUGH

·
Registered
353 Posts
My dad has a 06 900 switchback and loves it...it might be hard to find one of those because they dont make them anymore but if you can they are great sleds.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think you will want something larger than a 600. A switchback would be a great sled to have for multipurpose. Good luck keep us informed.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Switchback!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm hopping for a 2008 700 Dragon Switchback, that would be a sweet sled. I know alot of guys that have 2006 600 Switchbacks and they sure give the older 700 liberties a run for their money.

·
Registered
840 Posts
If your friends are willing to loan you their sleds to ride, why not go to that route, save your money and wait to see what Polaris will have to offer in '08. Who knows, good things will come for those who waits. WL

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Just a suggestion, but how about a new dragon 700 CFI?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts