Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is the day i sold my 440 fan. ive had a couple people looking at it. one of my buddys whos never really riden before. sold it to him for 2,750. It was a good deal. but that sled has been my baby for the last 2 years. i was really sad to see it go. but i did buy a new Pro-X 700 this summer. and wow does it go. Its gonna be a fun year.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yah, I kind of miss my old 1996 Arctic Cat ZRT 600. But, my 2001 Arctic Cat ZR 800 is so much better.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sorry for ur loss hope the new makes up for the damage

·
Registered
982 Posts
I can't blame you, I can't imagine selling my sled. When you think about all of the time, money and rides put into it, it makes it kind of hard. I've never sold a sled yet but I've sold two cars that I hated to see go, but, you can only hope the new one can create new feelings.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one sad to see a sled go. I sold my 670 HO a few weeks ago.... Was hard to watch it pulling out of the drive way.. I'm sure once i ride the new Blizzard, I will not even miss it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they havent picked it up yet because they dont have their trailer with them. Im shure ill be working on it with him throughout the year. so at least ill get to see it every now and then.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
took it out today. drove it in the ditch by the road next to my house. it was full of powder. just bashing through it at about 60, powder flying everywhere. i was smiling the rest of the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts